Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let's go workout.....

Good Morning!  I completed this workout yesterday and really loved it!  I did mine for time because I like to beat my previous time.  I didn't subtract water breaks or having to wait on someone else to get to my area of need.  Gotta be polite people!! 
Have fun, work hard, USE that beautiful BODY you have!

The number with exception of #2 equal the number of repetitions performed.  The order is a repeating pattern such as this:  1- 1,2- 1,2,3- 1,2,3,4- 1,2,3,4,5....... etc.  Meaning you will do number 1, 12 times and number 2, 22 times upon completion.

2 1/4 of mile
3 Pull Ups
4 VUps
5 Dead Lifts-(40, 50. &60 lbs)
6 Lunges
7 Bosu Ball Squats
8 Narrow Push Ups
9 Side Lunges with Side Jump
10 Sit Ups/ crossed legged/ 10 lbs
11 Lower Back Raise 10 lbs
12 Single Leg Lunges on a Bench(7.5 lbs each hand) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUMw4JgMN0

I was inspired to do this workout from a body builder I follow, Ashley Horner (credit where credit is due), but modified my exercises more for my emphasis in running and climbing.  Over all, its a great way to get a great workout.

My time: 55:29; two water breaks 

Happy Exercising...
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment